Industrial, Commercial & Multi-Family Projects

Industrial, Commercial & Multi-Family Projects

Design Build – Plans & Specifications – Remodel

Muetzel is staffed and equipped to handle the budgeting, design, estimating and construction of your project. Over the past 50 years we have completed the installation of over 270 million dollars’ worth of plumbing, piping, process and HVAC systems. A testament to our success is that 90% percent of our annual workload comes from satisfied, repeat customers. The remaining 10% is a mixture of satisfied customer referrals and our solid reputation within the construction industry.

These systems include, but are not limited to, the installation of materials such as glass, stainless steel, acid waste, cast iron, copper, PVC plastic, polypropylene, ABS plastic, black steel, duriron, Victaulic, fiberglass, and sheet metal. Whatever the project we are ready to tackle it.

Industrial, Institutional & Commercial Customers & Projects

Over our history we have proudly completed projects for or on behalf of the following:

Stanley Electric ● Target Distribution ● Worthington Industries ● T. Marzetti ● Donatos ●Abbott Labs ● Lab Corp ● Tosoh America ● Nestle ● Sumitomo ●Krazy Glue ● Elmers Product ●Sam Dong-Ohio ● Roxane Laboratories ● Anomatic ●Spirit Services ● Evans Adhesives ● Crane Plastics ●Bob Evans – Production & Headquarters ● Pharmaforce ● Buckeye Steel ● Tigerpoly ●Columbus Steel Drum ● Moriroku Technology ● Edison Welding ● Nippert ● TS Tech ● Liebert ●Simpson Strong-Tie ● Jet Container ● G.E. Energy ● G.E. Aviation ● Whirlpool ●Battelle ●D.S.W. ●Limited Brands ● B.S.T. ● The Scotts Company ● Ohio Wesleyan University ●Otterbein University ● The Ohio State University ●Dennison University ● Worthington City Schools ● South Western City Schools ● City of Columbus ● Scioto Country Club ● Muirfield Country Club ● Village of Groveport ● Schottenstein Property Group ● Nationwide Realty Investors ● Hines Engineering ● CB Richard Ellis ● Jones Lang LaSalle ● Amazon ● Ikea ● Rogue Fitness ● Easton Town Center ● Big Lots ● National Church Residences ● First Community Village ● Westminster-Thurber Retirement Community ● Friendship Village ● Hilton ● Holiday Inn ● Huntington Bank ● Chase Bank ● Heartland Bank ●Dublin & Columbus Springs Hospitals ● Genesis Healthcare ● Riverside Methodist Hospital ●Nationwide Arena ● Schottenstien Arena ● Germain Dealerships ● Dan Tobin Dealerships ●Dennis Auto ● Jeff Wyler Chevrolet ● DSW ● Catholic Diocese of Columbus ● Big Brothers Big Sisters ● Junior Achievement ● Worthington Christian Church